A reminder that Enriched 10 point CPD workshops in Sydney are running THIS WEEK.
Activities to be covered include a full day intensive Business and Sponsored Skilled Migration based program encompassing all latest legislative updates to these subclasses:
- Subclass 188 Provisional Business Skills (Innovation, Investor, SIV, PIV and Entrepreneur streams)
- Subclass 132 Business Talent Visa (Significant Business History and Venture Capital Entrepreneur streams)
- Subclass 888 Permanent Business Skills (Innovation, Investor, SIV, PIV and Entrepreneur streams)
- Subclass 482 Temporary Skills Shortage visa comparisons and updates from previous subclass 457 framework
- Subclass 186 Employer Nomination Scheme
- Subclass 187 Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme
Book now to secure your seats to these highly in demand workshop sessions!
|MAY 2019 – WORKSHOP PROGRAM – SYDNEY|
|Date: 17 May 2019
Venue: Radisson Hotel & Suites Sydney, 72 Liverpool Street, Sydney NSW 2000
|Friday 17 May 2019||8.00 a.m. – 3.00 p.m. (Free lunch included)||Business Skills Visas (188, 888 and 132) Practical Intensive Workshop (6 CPD Points) Presented by Lena Hung||$400.00||Book Now|
|3.15 p.m. – 6.30 p.m.||Migration Law Updates for Sponsored Visas (457, TSS and 186) Workshop (3 CPD Points) Presented by Lena Hung||$250.00||Book Now|
|* 10 POINT DISCOUNT – for purchase of all workshops running on 17 May 2019 and an additional Mandatory CPD Point for Ethics and Professional Practice Private Study Unit (1 CPD Point)||$550.00||Book Now|